Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Soooo I feel kind of bad because I really have signed out of pretty much everything sans APSA. I applied for a job at a store today, and had to send in pictures of myself! Horrible! Whatever though. I do need a job away from what I think is my reality.

I feel very awkward in my current living situation. I am not sure where or when communication and positivity disappeared, but it has just become strained relationships under one roof. I don't feel too bad, I know that I am leaving soon, but this kind of negativity makes me anxious to leave for anything and creates anxiety at the thought of returning "home".

Lately I've allowed negativity to bleed into my personal life. But a weekend home with family make me remember that living with people doesn't have to be drama, but it can be warm and loving. Sma and I talked everything through and through. He is a good person and an ace bf. I'm telling you.

No comments: