Friday, May 23, 2008


So I have been significantly signed out. That and I have been trying to get things together. Between EAP stuff and essays, I haven't had a lot of time off. That, and I have been developing the habit of watching TV. I really like this show Chowder on Cartoon Network, but I don't really get to watch it. It's always on when I have class, or meetings, but when I do I am really excited.

I also watched about two and a half hours of the Real World: Hollywood. While I am very disgusted in myself, I have been thinking that I totally want to go on that show. I would like to go on. Just for the kicks. Maybe. It's just so totally devastatingly disgusting-- I love it.

Aside from that stuff, Jesse and I did the official officer transition stuff. I'm done with it. Well, in the sense that I will no longer be on board. It's freeing.

Okay, so I am going home now. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. I am almost a hundred percent sure. But then again, we could have another crazy dentist mishap. Pray no. These babies need to leave!

Peace.

No comments: