Friday, May 30, 2008

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." -Emilio Zapata

Life is hard. Grace Young is tired. Grace Young feels alive. I have a lot of papers to write. I spent like, two hours on my Chinese project. Yes. I'm writing now. AFSCME is difficult. I am mixed up about the workers no longer going on strike. I don't think the word disappointment cuts it, because that is selfish and it is about them. I can't help being selfish. I am sleepy. I just feel like I lied to a bunch of students in class room announcements. Like a stole their information for pledge cards and am hoarding them in Ton's backpack. But it is good. I like having a co-intern. I expect that is what it is like to have a co-chair. I just like productivity. I like productive people and healthy eating.

No comments: