Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear World,

Grace Young is in the job market. Sunglassses hut is cool. I would like a pair of fancy ones for myself, my mama, my sister, my daddy, and skeven ma. Also, it was neat that you went to Wachovia today and talked with the lady there and she nicely offered you a maybe job if you email her your resume. Only, she gave you the wrong email and you do not bank there.

I hope to go to Irvine tomorrow. I want to watch people dance all night and join in. Also, I need to get stuff done. Also. I am going to bike to Snakey Jakes home now to give him a list of places that are hiring.

It feels nice that you ate okay today. Alrighy roo. That's all buddies.

-Grace Young

(PS: I am aware that when I have nothing real to write, everything sounds really dumb. PEACE!)

No comments: