Monday, June 9, 2008

I am sitting on my bed alone in this new apartment. One of the little girls who lives down stairs is yelling for her mom is come because she just pooped. I love it. It's always really strange to come back to a place that you only have known with someone else. I moved in, and less than two hours later Steven Ma was here with me. And now coming back, after finally figuring out how to take the dang bus, to a completely quiet apartment makes me feel unreal. On the plus side, it feels a lot better than living on pins and needles on campus. I'd rather brave a twenty minute bus ride that comes once an hour than walk to some place I can no longer call warm. I can not call my home. This place is ready though. It's brimming with love. Or maybe that is all that I have known here so far, and all that is left behind.

I might make a huge post about my one year weekend. Maybe. Probably not.

But on the plus side, I think her mom finally went over to see it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! I'm visiting you tonight after my final. Do you have internet yet?! We can study together.

Unknown said...

sorry about the pins and needles!

love,

Katie, Amanda and JENNY!!

ps...

no more pins for us!! all squishy goodness in our love filled home!!


don't forget the cleaning that needs to be done!! we wouldn't want you to be charged. . .


LOVE AGAIN!!! KATIE AMANDA AND JENNY-PENNY aka ur besties!