Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I realize that I have not done introductions to new people in my life in a while. So to make up, here are four!!

Photobucket
This is the Aloe plant that Dorosister gave me for post V-day. It is pretty and I like it. I wanted a Cactus plant from Sma, but because he does not believe I can keep anything alive (a$$hol3) he got me..

Photobucket
I wanted a little pet and a cactus and he got me a mix! I know, I UGH tokidoki all the time because that man is a pinkerton to the MAXXXXX! But I like these two new friend because they are cute and watch me watch TV which has lately been a lot of King of the Hill and Spongebob (which is anything I have UGHed for long but bless the creators for making 15 minute episodes).

Finally, I won this cool calender from the CCC's winter solstice and I decided to post my calender picture every month.
Photobucket


And I leave you one final picture of my beautiful aloe vera plant that will heal everything!
Photobucket

PEACE.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Have you decides the name yet?