Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have five minutes left in the space that I allotted myself.

What is the point in being an English Major? Okay, that totally rhetorical. I should be studying a trade. Not how to write B+ papers. I know that English grades are completely arbitrary, but I simply cannot mentally define what a good paper is. I don't know what a good sentence is. This is made clear by my totally un-flowy blurbish shlupt.

Ugh. It was totally worth it though. My voice is heading out the door on a hoarse (ha ha ha) because I chose to heal my soul for the past few days. It's hard to juggle so much, but I know that humans are so fucking resilient and don't you forget it.

Okay. So I totally do not make sense right now. I just wanted to check in. YO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

Ah, 'tis the life of an English major!