Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So in Asian American Studies today, we learned about the edict in San Francisco that prompted the Gentleman's Agreement for Japanese immigrants in the US. Basically, in San Francisco, something was issued that said orientals (meaning Chinese and Japanese) could not attend the same schools as white kids. I'm reading all over Asian blogs ( www.apiablogs.net & www.angryasianman.com ) that Trader Joes has decided that they will not provide any food products from China anymore. Really? I mean, really? I can't shop at Abocrombie (did I even spell that right, that's now little I care), I'm wary about H&M (I need tank tops! I need equality!), but now Trader Joes??? I love Trader Joes. But yeah. This reminds me of something that happens on a small scale, but basically turns everything around. Think about that.

My life has been out of order. I forget tiny things. I left my freaking ipod in the Cross!!! I asked Daryl to grab something from my room, but ended up not needing him to go, and forgot to ask for my keys back. I went to see Skeve and left my wallet on my bed in my room! I left my contact case but lugged around my contact solution. They were new contacts!!!

The fires are crazy. I am just so thankful Dorosister is safe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: