Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dennis Kucinich for President.

Dennis Kucinich for President 2008!

I don't like it when people tell me that if I vote for him, I will waste my vote. Everyone I've talked to (pretty much) agrees that in the "ideal world", he would win. But since everyone else is voting Obama or Hilary, Kucinich has no chance. I think that is bull. If people who really believed in universal single payer health care and education as a priority and getting out of Iraq now voted according to their politics and beliefs instead of razzle dazzle, Dennis Kucinich would win. I bought pins for Kucinich. I want him as my president!

Okay. Well. I don't want to be entirely biased. Even if I am and this is my blog so therefor it can be.

http://www.dehp.net/candidate/

That is a pretty neat little function computer thing. Figure it out friends.


Strength through Peace

No comments: