Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It is raining and I am waiting for my Kucinich pins to come in the mail. I just checked, and I guess they are all emptying inventory (I know, but I still like him), because pins are a dollar each now. It's cool. I'm not that super big on this election stuff. I think I may be just riding the hype, but it's pretty fun so I'll stay.


Life right now is pretty good. It's busy, but good. I am just trying to stay positive, mostly. It gets kind of hard when I don't really have my own time to sit around and chew on things and watch VH1 and whatnot. I'm alright with it. I think that having an excess of time on my hand just makes me a big fat procrastinator. For instance, today. For the first time since, well, since I can't remember. I've had a 5 1/2 hour break in between stuff and what did I do? NOTHING. It feels nice. Refreshing, like I can face four hours of meetings (probably) tonight. I'm going to bring a book. Hopefully things work out. For the most part, I'm just signing hands off a lot. I have to study and damn it, I want to get good grades!


On that note. I miss my family a lot. The correlation between family and grades? I don't really think there is one. I'm just a really, sporadic (???) thinker today. Yeah. Okay.

Here are some fantastic quality photos from this weekend. I am excited for this weekend. Sort of. Kind of. It'll be fun to dress up with APSA and meet people and eat free (but not freedom!) food (catered by Aramark -- BOOOO!). Okay. Okay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: