Monday, December 24, 2007

Family is so fun! I love Christmas lights! I love lights! I love wine! I love Christmas presents! I love wrapping gifts! I love making shirts! I love my parents! I love my sister! I love my Grandma! I love family! I love warm food! I love tofu! I love pork! I love watches! I love cell phones! I love wallets and drivers licenses! I love cheesecake! I love consumerism! I love friends! I love APSA! I love mass text messages! I love personalized text messages! I love Target! I love cheap things! I love Taiwan! I love Parent who love Taiwan! I love Parent who does not really love Taiwan! I love blush! I love long sleeves! I love pants! I love sweatpants! I love lying about loving sweatpants! I love good grades! I love passing the last Science class I'll ever have to take forever and ever! I love science loving boypren! I love bike riding really slow! I love fixing my busted innertube and tire all by myself almost! I love clean nails! I love getting my nails done in unionized nail salons! I love making plans to get nails done at a unionized nail salon! I love making plans! I love planning! I love writing in a journal that is two years old and almost over! I love long sentences! I love short sentences! I love water! I love holiday cups! I love duck! I love blogs! I love San Gabriel! I love fruit! I love cookies! I love winter smoosh on my belly! I love planning to get ripped with muscles! I love blinking! I love red! I love green! I love green and black and white! I love being kind of mean to mean people even though it's not something you should be proud of! I love exclamation points! I love people who love to read! I love you!

Merry Happy Christmas Holidays!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love you too! And I love exclamation points too!