Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm too big for my new jeans. I guess it's another two weeks waiting for the mail. I'm shipping them to school this time, but wouldn't it suck so bad if they didn't come? Maybe I should ship them home..

Bike shopping tomorrow with my dad! I'm so excited to be living straight. My life of crime is behind me!

At home. I have work to do, but meh. I think I'm going to wash my sheets that I brought home to wash (saving me a hefty dollar fifty that I can put towards other crap!) and my bangs, and then watching Freedom Writers until I pass out. It's so cold!

My feet are freezing. I take my dad's big white socks when I am at home, because I leave my multi-colored small socks at school. I feel bad because I get the bottoms so dirty! I don't even know how? I am looking at the bottom of my feet and shaking my head because I lose face.

Yup. What's up? What kind of detergent do you use?

No comments: