Wednesday, April 16, 2008





So these past few days have been way better. I think that there is an energy that comes from the razzle dazzle of campaigns and crazy referendums. I appreciate how people can out when there is real tangible work with results that seem quite possible. I'm just thankful for amazing friends and family from different campus and at UCI that are stepping up now.

I've been focusing on friendships outside of work. Or what I consider work. My work. I think it's really good to heal outside, and have these outside perspectives. But I think often I'm too tired to say much. In a good way. It helps me be a better listener, and that something I've always tried to work on.

It's hard when I see people in relations that mirror what I had before. I don't want to be bossy, deny people experience that are validly theirs, but I don't like to see this repetition of sadness. I don't like people being lonely.

I think that I feel sad when I notice that I am alone. But I am not really alone. I don't think that I am leave behind able. You know?

I love the way things have been going. Granted, it's only Tuesday night, but if these good vibes can keep going until the end of the year, I'll be happy. Or happier. Happy.

I've been really just feeling instead of thinking lately. It's about positive energy and good auras instead of calculated conversations that leave more out that in. It's this inclusive love thing. I don't know. I've been spitting some stupid ass shit in these past few days, but I've been feeling it. Okay!

I'm just good. Good.. Good.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im glad you are good...you keep on feelin' it gurrrrl!!