Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This is just a minor thing that I will quickly write about before spending 20 minutes on an essay and biking off to the AFSME meeting:

For one summer session, they only allow you to take 10 units in total. Five weeks, ten unites. While I understand why they would put a cap (so that students can actually pass), I find it pretty fucking ridic that there is one! Units are so expensive!!! But there is a note that the UC is encouraging people to take summer sessions because they will only charge you for 8 units.

NEWFLASH. It does matter how many units you take! UC's don't charge you by units! Community colleges do! I should be allowed to take a bazillion units if I want to and can prove that I can do it. I want to take 12 units. I'm going to see my counselor tomorrow morning. Thank GOD she loves me.

Summer session 2. H8 Irvine. Sort of. KAY!



MEANS NOTHING! GR8 SONG.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Girl! In the summer, you pay by units! And it's super great for me because I don't have to pay out-of-state! Woot!