Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1)I just finished writing a paper the day before it's due (okay.. it's past one but if you are counting you suck) for the first time this year.
2)Sickness is coming and I know it. My nose is stuffy and drippy at the same time.
3)I totz adored Steven Ma for liking girls who pick at their toes and promising to one day own a shawarma machine. What a doll!
4)Tonight I made a vegetarian pizza for me and my friend Melissa Chan to eat. She brought over apple pie from Trader Joes and I love it.
5)I also made a delicious bacon, baby spinach, and chedder cheese calzone that is so delicious it's scary.
6)For lunch Miss Jenn Pae and thank-you-Power-Pac bought me really delish Gypsy Den. We shared an Apple Crisp. I love appley desserts.
7)I suck at Chinese a lot.
8)I'm going to end at this good luck number and sleep. Night!

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is me and Sma at the Scientology Museum place. If I am killed, it was Tom Cruise.

No comments: