Sunday, March 9, 2008

Photobucket


Chinese is kicking my mindful ass so unbelievably hard. I've been writing character on page after page and trying to memorize each of these stupid words! I really hope that at the end of two years I will look back and think "Gee, I am glad that I know all these words" because otherwise I will be pretty pissed.

I feel lonely here. It doesn't happen that often, so I'm not sulking or anything. I miss my sister. I miss Jacob Pierce. He sent me this beautiful mix tape that he drew all over. I can't wait to listen to it, but I don't want to bother sticking it in my computer. Instead, I waste time by writing how I am wasting time. UGH!

I hear, through the time lapse between songs, my other two apartment mates laughing and talking. It's unfair. I want someone to keep me company. Okay, that is a lie. I do enjoy having a room to myself all the time so I can eat stinky foods in my sweatpants. I want a culturally appropriate room mate so I can talk about pho and curry that is so sweet and spicy. I want someone who eats tofu!! I want to be in a house with people who eat tofu!! Other than that though, but apartment mates are very nice and friendly! I am talking about them like we just met. I've lived with them for a long time.

Two days ago was me and Sma's 9 month tri-quarterversary. I am really more excited than I read. I think. UGH.

Okay, I think it's pretty much time for me to turn in. I am going to see Dorosister this weekend and expect that I will get no fucking work done. It's okay though. It's the price I pay to have someone who knows me like the way I know.. NOT CHINESE!

No comments: