Monday, March 17, 2008



Here are Cheap Monday Skyscrapers. They are the magical pants that made me love fancier denim again. I saw them months ago and ordered them from the internetz. Only to discover that either these jeans run real small or I had grown real large. Online, they ran out of any bigger sizes, so I went to the store to try and see if they had any bigger sizes. I looked and they didn't so instead I exchanged them for another pair of Cheap Mondays. All was good, until I went to Santa Monica and got another pair on sale from Active. I didn't like the blue color, so I went to another Active and exchanged them for a black pair that was not on sale because the blue ones hadn't gone on sale in this store yet. So I wore these new black Cheap Mondays for a few weeks. Then, today. Dorosister and I went to Buffalo where I found a fantastic pair of high waisted shorts. We decided to stop at the store that I had gotten my first pair of Cheap Mondays from and low and behold there was a pair of Skyscrapers ON SALE in my size. Which is a 28. So I told Doro to run to the car and get me my shorts. I put the shorts on. Took my first pair of black Cheap Mondays to Buffalo. Sold them. And walked myself back to buy the pair of Skyscrapers. That is the story.



Here is a picture of Dorosister about to sleep to make up for my shameless consumerism and disgusting habits of spending money and pining for material objects that I convince myself will make me happy. And they do. So SUCK IT!

1 comment:

kevin kwong said...

those are super hot, and you are super cute, and I love your super family