Tuesday, September 11, 2007



Dorothy Young

I thought that I would start this off with a familiar face. Dorosister is my sister and a key staple in my life. I met her when she whispered that she loved me inches from my booty when my address was still 1234 Mothers Womb.

I will write about people I love in here too, because you cannot meet people everyday. Dorosister is a lot of important things that make my Dad more proud of her than me. It is all okay though, because I am really trying to be like Michelle Williams and not hate on Beyonce just because she is fabulous because I am special in my own special way and eventually I will grow up and sing The Greatest Love of All on the Oprah Winfrey Show because that happens to be a dream of mine alright. She (Dorothy Young not Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland or BEYONKERZ. Or Oprah.) is funny and loud and aggressive and smart and a fine Irish Jigdancer, if I could say so myself. I love and hate her at times, which ultimately means I love her forever and ever ever because I have found that the only people I would die for are those who I can simultaneously love and hate at the same time.

1 comment:

Diana said...

i love you! you are funny bunny.