Friday, September 28, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This girl named Maeghan Magante gave me this pin tonight at the APSA meeting. I met her last year in my Asian American Studies 60C discussion. She wrote really big and crazy with black black ink and had more answers than me. (Which is a lot I think!) She also got me erasers. She picked up the pin and the erasers from the Philippines this past summer. She is all about her roots and taking back her culture. I like her because she is all about being a Filipina who is brown and down. She wants to be involved in APSA and I am so so excited.

It's been a really exhausting week but I'm glad we went through it. I think board is so strong this year, and I can't wait to see how it goes from here. Al is the best at holding gatherings. Melanie Lee, Eric Chow, Kevo and I ended up sitting on Al's steps and talking about everything.

So that has been my day. I really need to pass out now.

1 comment:

Diana said...

gracie! i am proud to tears of you and apsa. soooooo soooo proud. APSA is going to be great this year.