Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome Week has just begun. I guess I will write about all the adorable freshm@n. Man. That was me last year. I am so tired. There were just so many cute cute kids!! I'm excited. Anthony Ngo was right, our publicity this year is so sick. I'm excited. There are some issues that need to be smoothed over, and that shit had me stressed out, but I think tomorrow will just go better. There was this one intense kid. I think her name was Norma? She was so cute and she kept asking me what APSA is and does and I know I love her already. I need to adjust my TV and sleep soon. I'm just so excited.

Tonight I went and caught up with my dorm friends/ heart to heart buddies. I was so tired though. We had some jello, candy corn, and wine and sat around catching up. I love them so much. I'm tired now. Soo tired. I just spent thirty minutes deciphering the sign up sheet so we could be prompt with that. I just really want to do a lot this year. I want APAAC to be huge again. I want a massive mobilization of progressive UCI kids!! Alright. This is babble. But that is who I am right now.

No comments: