Sunday, September 23, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Cristobal Enrique Jimenezjimenezjimenez.

He lived in my dorm last year. I met him through the game of Assassins. I had to find him and kill him so I stalked him down on facebook and was the first person to kill anyone. He calls me Auntie Peaches and Garce Yonug and I call him Cristobal even though his real name is Christopher Henry Jimenez. He cooks for me and is very strong. He dresses nicely and helps out with APSA. I adore him

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love APSA. I spend all my time with Jesse and Al and more time with Geo. I will make that post, but I've just been crazy with things to do. I have to run out soon.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Womp womp womp. I took those pictures!

Did I tell you that I didn't lose your camera? I left it in the A.S. Office and was freaking out but Marco Murillo El Diversity Presidente saved it and graced it with pictures of himself. Get it? GRACED? For GRACE(YOUNG)?