Sunday, September 16, 2007

This is Steven Ma.



I have chosen decidedly attractive photos of him because he is a very svelte man. I met him last year because he was everywhere. The first time I talked to him I was selling chicken fried rice (Check It Out!) for APSA and he came and gave me a lot of shit. He tried to buy the entire pan in exchange for his wallet. I am looking at it right now. One time I went to eat at In-n-Out with my now ex-boyfriend. I was so full that I made him sit on the sidewalk with me so I could take a nap. Guess who came on his bicycle! Steven MA! Steven Ma asked how he (I don't think he wants his name here! FOCUS ON SKEVE!) could deal with such a crazy girlfriend. I DON'T KNOW STEVVVEEE. How do you deal! He is creepy. But he's pretty good looking so I keep him.


This is what we look like when we brush our teeth.

Next Post: APSA BOARD!!!! I promise it'll be sweeeet.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

I hope you are wearing a brown t-shirt!

Diana said...

i love you guys soo much.

noobuskahn said...

um i guess i'm not important enough to have my name mentioned. by the way, the answer was ALEX